About Me

My photo
100% American. Discuss: Current events, Politics, Sports, Jokes and most other topics.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Thoughts… Vote For The Most Electable? Are You Serious?

Can you remember a time when you voted for the most “electable” person? I sure can’t. That thought never crossed my mind.   I have always voted based on my beliefs.  Usually, I end up voting for the lesser of two evils in the general election, but I speak my mind until then. This is why we vote!  Don’t let the MSM tell you who to vote for.  All of the pundits that support Romney, for this reason alone, will not be forgotten.  I may not have an eidetic memory, but it is good.

Honestly, all of my “first” choices are out of or did not enter this Republican Primary race.   Anyone but Obama?  I say anyone but Romney!  Newt Gingrich nailed it when he said it is pathetic that all Romney can do is demean and bring down opponents.     Now that I look back, I truly believe that Romney was behind Cain’s demise.  If the accusations were true, what happened to them? It was about sexual harassment right?  Whether he runs or not shouldn’t change that.  If this is all about money and attack ads, Obama will crush Romney.   Neither can run on their records.

What annoys me the most is being called a racist because I disagree with what President Obama has done. Nothing could be further than the truth.  But those that believe that are never satisfied with facts.  David Webb said it recently.  “He's half white,” which side do they hate?”  The subject of race is a lame excuse for the failure of Barrack Obama.   Stop the name-calling and false accusations. 

Ann Coulter has lost her mind in defending Romney.  It is all about being the most electable.  She’s lucky I already purchased “Demonic”.  The most outrageous endorsement has to be from Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi.  She is suing because of Obamacare, but supports Romney?  I have yet to hear her explain how that is possible. She dodges and filibusters.  I am very disappointed.

If you decide to vote for the “most electable” person you have failed as a citizen.   Win or lose, vote based on your beliefs.  Remember, Romney couldn’t beat McCain in 2008.  Unless you support Romney based on his policies, a vote for him is a desperate move that is unnecessary. Think about it.  Who thought Barrack Obama was more electable than Hillary Clinton? I rest my case.

~ 3Jeeps3

Addendum: After the last week of ads, debates and disgraceful infighting between Romney and Gingrich, I officially support Rick Santorum. I was undecided, but the childish behavior between Romney and Gingrich has led me back to my beliefs regardless of $$$$.  Who am I?  The silent majority that has had enough. Decide for yourself.  I am only one of many.

No comments:

Post a Comment