About Me

My photo
100% American. Discuss: Current events, Politics, Sports, Jokes and most other topics.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Intoduction

I decided the best way to start this blog is to introduce myself and let you know who I am before I post potentially controversial opinions.  So, why 3Jeeps3 - 100% American? Well, as a private sector worker, it is best to avoid associating my beliefs with my day-to-day job. I am not ashamed of my views, but I do need a job. We all know these conversations are public. Oh I do have 3 Jeeps.

I am a conservative on just about every issue.  But I love to debate and I am willing to change my mind if presented a reasonable opinion. I have no problem agreeing to disagree.  I never intentionally offend. Born in PA and live in MD. So, I live in a liberal, tax hell detention center. I am a Christian that supports Israel and India, our only true Middle East allies. I especially respect legal immigrants that really appreciate our great nation. They see the decline before most of us because they have lived it.

For what it is worth, I am from the east side of PA, so I am a Philly sports fan. Feel free to rip on the teams; they live by the motto: Maybe next year. 

I guess that is a good start. You will decide if you want to listen to me.  Check out my Twitter account and you will see I follow a diverse group.  I look forward to discussions and debates.  Everything may not interest you, but I am sure something will. God Bless.

~ 3Jeeps3

No comments:

Post a Comment